Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!

On Sunday evening, we went to Mimi and Papa's house for a wonderful Easter Dinner, complete with 11 kids and 10 adults! Mimi asked the big kids to hide the eggs for the little kids...then, of course, they got to "search" for their own loot.
John is so happy because I'm positive he's never eaten as much candy as he did on Sunday!
I'm glad that Mindy grabbed my camera, so that I could participate with my kiddos in the HUNT! Clark was so sweet at our Neighborhood Egg Hunt in the dark. Each child was supposed to go out and find 12 eggs, but he came back with only 2! You'd think a 5-year old would be in tears about that, but not Clark! He just said "Just got two, Mom!" and went about his business. When I gave him one out of JOhn's basket, he was thrilled and said "THANKS, MOM!" He has such a soft heart and is always trying to help others be happy.

So, I wanted to make sure that he got his share at this hunt, as a reward for his sweetness.
I can't remember what Grant was laughing at, but Mindy can always make him laugh, and HARD! He's not pretending... he really is in STITCHES about something!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: