Saturday, May 30, 2009

BJ's party!

This is Drew (18 pounds) with his newborn cousin, Alice Malee. I'm so glad we captured this while they were asleep. Aren't they adorable? What makes my babies grow so big? I think I will take the credit in THICK, NUTRITIOUS Mommy milk. Thank you, thank you very much.
Darling neice, Amelia, with her "curlies" and ketchup face. Isn't she a crackup?
The "triplets" (my John, BJ - birthday boy, and Jane) all born 2 months apart from each other. This potato sack race was the funniest one. Within 4 feet, Jane fell and started to cry. One more jump beyond Jane, BJ tripped, fell and started to cry. John happened to be ahead of them, so he just continued on and finished the race. The other two DID finish with the help of the magic jumping parents!

My sisters and I. Thanks, Mom, for capturing this picture! Love you sisters! I really love living close and buzzing down for a quick birthday party - we have never been able to do this, and now I"m trying to take advantage of every chance I have to be with family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: