Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

I know that it's been 2 months since my last post - sorry! We had a GREAT Halloween at L & J's house in Salem. All the cousins went Trick-or-treating together for the first time EVER! Afterwards, Drew and I snuggled on the BIG Love Sac. Drew is almost 9 months and we have just hit the "get-into-absolutely-everything" phase! So fun, but a bit exhausting!
These are the "triplets": Alice (5 months), Drew (8 months) and Ruthie (2 months). Amazing how these babies' mothers all have the same parents, because they don't look a thing alike! But, they sure like each other!
Andrew was a jailbird and I was a 50s girl. Not easy to explain to my kids what exactly a 50s girl is, but they just liked that I dressed up!
We got them to stop long enough to snap this picture: Monkey (John), Luke Skywalker (Clark), Bat (Jack), Rock Star (Faith), Cheerleader (Abbie), Alien (BJ) and Frog (Drew).

Now that Halloween is over, I am getting SO excited for Thanksgiving, where we can show our gratitude to our Savior, Jesus Christ and all that He has given us. We get to host this year, so pictures will follow!

THEN...on to CHRISTMAS! It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: