Sunday, March 29, 2009

Silly Kids!

Tonight after we got our jammies on, we had a family Photo Shoot. Aren't my three "big" boys adorable? Getting them to hold still for this picture was difficult!!! Grant likes to do bunny ears, Clark likes to do funny faces, and John puts his arms in front of his face! Silly boys!
Here's our whole gang! They couldn't make us any happier! This shows their personalities so well! Look at Clark's smirk! I happened to catch John without his hand in front of his face. Faith is holding Drew maybe a bit too tight - doesn't his face seem a bit red? Grant is just happy to be there! In the background, you can see a sneak peak of our kitchen.
Mommy and Daddy with Drew. Drew's not happy, Daddy's half-happy, and Grant is thrilled that we let him take the picture!
Um...guess who took this one? JOHNNY! We all "fit" in the picture, but this wouldn't win any awards! We're just having fun, and that's what it's all about. Good night, Grant. Good night, Faith. Good night, Clark. Good night, John. I love you all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love it Vanessa =). I can relate so very much to what you say and it warms my heart =).