Monday, June 9, 2008

Our Nation's Capitol!

John and I waited for everyone to go to the bathroom, and had a little silly face photo shoot to pass the time!
I got this great picture with OUT the flash. I had to hold the camera so still, but was very pleased with the result. Something I would love to do someday is sit at the Lincoln Memorial and ask people where they're from. I'm sure I could find someone from almost every state and many, many countries all there to celebrate our past Presidents. God Bless the USA!
Lincoln Memorial as the sun has finally gone to sleep. Isn't that amazing? No Photoshop on that blue sky, just a still hand to capture the picture without the flash.
Here Daddy is explaining all that he knows about the Vietnam War. Walking through these Memorials is such a humbling experience as you realize that every name on that wall is a son, uncle, husband, friend, or father. I am so grateful to them all for serving our country and sacrificing their lives for my sake!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: