Monday, June 9, 2008

Potomac, here we come!

On Friday night, we went down to see the Monuments at nighttime, something we've never done because of bedtimes. First, we stopped by the Potomac River, climbed a tree...
walked along the river, and incredibly didn't have ONE child fall into that mucky water. Now everyone knows that Mommy likes water, and I don't mind a bit jumping into a swimming pool fully clothed, but this water was gross! Glad that everyone was obedient tonight!
The lighting was amazing, and Grant was on a SILLY streak, hence the pose. Faith looks cute in anything, and of course, my beautiful Mom is enjoying the kiddos.
What do you think boys would do if they couldn't jump in the water? They'd live vicariously through the rocks! They thres handfuls and handfuls and handfuls of rocks into the water, and loved it! Mimi's face doesn't look pleasant - I'm wondering if something other than rocks was just thrown in. I don't want to know.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hyrum and Kiera said...

Vanessa, I love your cute family. And that includes your awesome mom and dad and cute sisters. I miss you and I hope that we'll be able to make it up to Washington D.C. to see you!

Love,
Kiera

Hyrum and Kiera said...

And brother, I forgot about him. ;)