Thursday, October 23, 2008

I love my kids, oh yeah, oh yeah!

Daddy and Faith just taking a break! We packed our lunches into our backpacks each day, which was great, because we could stop to eat whenever we got hungry, AND we figured that the whole lunch cost us about $4 instead of $84!
Faith and John in Dino-Rama, a carnival-type section in Animal Kingdom.
John and I waiting for Faith to finish coloring her Dinosaur! John was such a trooper through the whole trip, just napping as we went, and being a happy as can be! Couldn't have been a better trip!
Here we are riding on the Dinosaurs, a ride exactly like Dumbo, minus about a 45 minute wait! Aren't they cute?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Three and Counting said...

THat looks so fun- I can't wait until my kids are the right age to love Disneyland. how is it that you have not aged a day since high school?