Thursday, October 23, 2008

Visit to Glen & Sherie

Ok, this isn't at Glen & Sherie's house. This is at Epcot. We saw an amazing interactive show with all the Nemo characters, where the animated characters on the screen talked to the kids in the audience, personally! Calling them by name! Hard to describe, but very impressive!
On Sunday, we went to visit Uncle Glen & Aunt Sherie in a place called The Villages, FL. They do all their transportation on Golf Carts! In fact, Glen is a Golf Cart Salesman! So, at the end of the night, he let Faith drive! No Disney ride is cooler than this!
John fell right asleep on our little tour of the town. The weather was beautiful and they treated us so kindly! Thank you so much, Ottleys!
I love this picture of Mom with Johnny! The kids just LOVED all the attention from their grandparents, and we can't wait to see them again - hopefully soon!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Heidi Hillman said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you had a blast! Your kids are so cute together, I love it.

Joanna said...

I just LOVE seeing pictures of you adorable people in my favorite place on earth! Just wish I could have been there, too! I'm glad you took advantage of early morning "short" lines and could save some $$ by taking your own lunches! That's the way to do it! Love you all so much!

Audrey and the Boys said...

It looks like the trip your kids will remember for the rest of their lives! I am so glad you had such a fabulous time! I can't wait to hear all about it in person.

Ladybug143 said...

Looks like a great trip! Warm weather too! :)

Adri said...

Love the pictures. Love the matching shirts. It all looks too fun!

Marci Morgan said...

Vanessa, I love your blog. I found it on Jana Hanni's. I have a blog too, but it is private. e-mail me your e-mail and I will invite you. My e-mail is madmorg@embarqmail.com

Marci Morgan said...

Vanessa your blog is adorable!! e-mail me your e-mail and I will invigte you to mine. Mine is madmorg@embarqmail.com

The Stradling Family said...

Vanessa,
I stumbled across your blog and it is so fun to see all of your children! I can still remember when Grant was so little!! Congrats on baby #5 coming. I hope that you are feeling well. :)

Ladybug143 said...

Looks like a great trip!

Cianne said...

You have to know that I am green with envy! I just love DisneyWorld. Johnny looks SO big! Miss you tons.