Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mimi and Papa in front of the Washington Monument. Mom has sure been a good sport this weekend. She WANTS to do everything, despite the fact that she was on oxygen just 4 days ago! We have had to force her to take it easy - we know she loves us, and wants to support us in everything!
Water fountain at the WWII Memorial. The sun was starting to set, so I got this amazing shot of the fountain with the sun behind it.
Daddy and John. If Andrew goes bald, we'll blame it on all the service he gave by carrying kids on his shoulders. They use his hair (or ears) to balance themselves, which is NOT comfortable for Dad.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adri said...

Congrats on your 'new' eyes. You'll love it. Your sight will keep getting better. I didn't feel like I had great night vision for several months. Lovely goggles! :) Your kids' costumes are great. I would fall in love with Mr. Johnny if he came to my door, too!

Lindsay said...

I love all the pictures! Someday I'll get lasik as well. Currently I'm legally blind and couldn't survive without my contacts or glasses! How nice to be free! I love the Halloween pictures. Your kids are so amazing all because of their amazing parents!

Gaye Brown said...

Glad you're having so much fun with MiMi and PaPa. I have been so worried about Linda but know that it makes her feel better just to be around her great kids and cute grands. I love all your DC pictures and your Halloween fun.
Love you tons.