Saturday, November 3, 2007

Here are my two little Super Heroes. Clark is a green Power Ranger, and John is Mr. Incredible or Dash (whichever one he is in the mood for). John told everyone he encountered, "I can fly!" Last time I checked, he couldn't, but he sure felt powerful with his "muscles".
Grant is Buzz Lightyear for the 3rd year in a row! I know, I'm terrible, but I paid a LOT of money for that costume, and we were going to get our money's worth! Each year, we have added an accessory to the costume - last year was the glasses, this year was the Laser gun! I promised that we'll do something different next year - he was a great sport about it!
My little Princess decided to be Cinderella this year! We found her the perfect headband, and Cinderella shoes that light up when she walks! She was a happy little gal!
Here's my Power Ranger in action! This is so funny - I bought this costume WAY after Halloween last year for about $2! I never dreamed he'd actually want to WEAR it for Halloween, just more as a dress-up for the box. But, he fell in love with this costume and wouldn't have anything else! Sweet boy - he can rescue me anyday!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, Vaness, I LOVE the costumes! They all look picture perfect! That little Johnny in the muscles...irresistible! I love that Mimi and Papa were with you for such a fun night. And I love all the pictures of the monuments. Oh, how I wish we could come and visit you there. I LOVE DC!

Jennifer said...

My James was Buzz Lightyear for two years in a row (while Jacob was Harry Potter both years). I too added the astro blaster the 2nd year. Word of advice - label your pictures. The two years start looking the same (even though their faces DO grow up too much). My boys didn't seem to care, so I went with it since costumes cost so much.

jenbahrens said...

grant I love your costume it looks realy nice. I hope to see you soon.
from christian