Friday, August 1, 2008

Fun with Chuck!

Do you know Chuck? He has his own place with lots of fun games and so many sounds that your head feels like it might explode!
But John liked it, and that's all that mattered. We visit Chuck (aka Chuck E. Cheese) about once a year, and this was our ONCE! We ended up with about 160 tokens (thanks to some great coupons) and used almost all of them. Even Johnny got the concept "May I please have another penny?" And then he'd run, put it into a game and come back for more! He's such a silly guy - we're so glad he's in our family!
Grant and I playing a racing game. The first time, I pushed the gas while he drove, and the next time, he gave me pointers while I drove. It was a lot harder than it looked!
Faith on the helicopter ride. It's so cute how such a simple ride makes them so happy. What will they think of Disney World with Mimi and Papa in October? I can hardly wait to see!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mindy said...

We just need to ENJOY these days of such silly pleasures for our kids! I dread the day Jack needs a bigger "high" than just riding a quarter machine!

I think once a year is a good amount to keep it exciting!

Joanna said...

It's so crazy that our "triplets" are 3! I'm glad you were able to enjoy playing with Chuck at his place. Next time you visit, how 'bout we all go together?