Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Day Tomorrow

Hello, Folks.
Baby Boy Croshaw (possibly to be named Drew) is coming tomorrow.
They will call me anytime after 5am and tell me to come to the hospital.
I took my last Lovenox shot this morning (Wahoo!) and so it will need to be at least 24 hours before they are able to give me my Epidural. Looks like everything is working like clockwork.
So so grateful.

I suspect that by the early afternoon, we will meet our little bundle for the first time.
As excited as I am, I can hardly wait for the kids to meet him.
We have counted down days since it was over 100, and now it's TOMORROW.

They want to make posters for him, and see him when he's only 10 minutes old.
I hope they can. I know that they will remember this day forever.
What's a better memory than the day that your baby brother was born.

So, stay tuned...more details to come!

7 comments:

Outnumbered said...

i'm really excited for you vanessa! i cant wait to see pictures!

Mindy said...

Oh, we are SO excited for you all! MY kids can hardly to meet their new cousin, I can't imagine how excited YOUR kids are! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Good luck!

Cheri said...

Yea!! I'm so glad everything has worked out well for you! Good luck with the delivery! We can't wait to see pictures! What a special day! Miss you guys!

Robinson Family said...

So exciting! Good luck tomorrow. We can't wait to see pictures. Enjoy holding your precious baby!

Ladybug143 said...

Congrat! I am excited for you! We just found out we are having a boy. I hope everything goes exactly the way you want it too!

Jennifer said...

Best Wishes Vanessa!!!

I still remember the special days that my baby brother AND my baby sister were born (that was 8 years apart). Definitely good memories.

Shumway Adventures said...

Good luck! And congratulations!