Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ta Da! He's here...

Drew Michael Croshaw arrived on Wednesday, Feb. 11th at 1:10pm, weighing in at 7 pounds 11 ounces. The delivery was flawless, and I felt GREAT afterwards.

Just as the kids had requested for months before, they were able to meet their brother just 10 minutes after he was born, still slimy and everything!

Faith wanted to sit by me, and make sure I was doing alright - I can already tell that she will be my BIGGEST helper with our little guy!


Proud Mimi - doesn't it almost look like Drew is smiling too? This Mimi has done EVERYTHING in my place for the past 5 days, and I can't be grateful enough! So much for retiring, right mom?



Here's Faith and I in a picture taken by the amazing Grant! He covered ALL the details about this delivery, including the mountains out the window. Thanks for being so thorough, buddy!




3 comments:

Shumway Adventures said...

V- you look amazing!

Ladybug143 said...

You looks great for just having a baby! He is so cute. I can't wait for ours. I know my daughter will be kissing him and hugging him all the time too. How fun! Congrats!

Shawn Stewart said...

Congratulations! Maryn came home from the hospital on Valentines Day four years ago! It's always fun to remember having a new little one to love on the holiday of love! -Kami