Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to School 2007! The kids were SO excited this morning to get to school that we arrived 20 minutes early! It seems that Campbell will be a good fit for these two - I can hardly wait for them to come home and tell me about their day!
Faith was a little hesitant when we first arrived in her classroom, wanting my help with stickers and keeping her arm tight around my leg, but once she met Jocelyn and her teacher started them on a puzzle, everything was perfect and I slipped out, only to tear up knowing my little girl was in school now!
Isn't Grant a cool guy in this picture? I'm not sure why they're all so "smoky" looking - probably a fingerprint on the lens. Grant was so funny the other day. I told him I was going to ride the bus because Faith wanted me to. He immediately said "Well, then I'm going to sit on another row, because I don't want anybody to think I'm a scaredy cat!" Hard but good to let my little boy grow up!
Here's the whole family right before we left for school! Daddy had a briefing with Secretary Leavitt that he HAD to get in to work for, so my sweet neighbor, Kristen Filpi, took the little boys while we took the BIG kids to school! We've had a great day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joanna said...

First day of school is always a little bittersweet! I can't believe how big those kids look in their new duds and fun backpacks! I miss you cute kiddos!

Mindy said...

Yes, bittersweet, especially for Mom! But, as an aunt, it is just FUN to see my sweet nieces and nephews growing SO big! I can't wait to hug you all again. That little John, he's won my heart!

Call me Mimi said...

Wow, everyone looks a foot taller! Will you haul out the brick for their heads, PLEASE!!! We love and miss you terribly. You all look very healthy and happy and about good things. Mimi