Sunday, September 23, 2007

This is a group we saw at the Kennedy Center Open House Arts Festival. They were very entertaining with all his "gadgets" on his chest. This is a video clip - I hope you can watch it.
On Friday night, we went to the Washington Nationals Baseball game! It was Mormon Night, so there were members of our ward all over the place! We had a great time and stayed for the whole game! I'm not a huge fan of baseball, especially LIVE because we were SO far away from the action, and it's hard to tell what's going on, but Grant seemed to get it, and Andrew enjoyed explaining it to him. Clark and Faith liked the treats and the babies nearby. We even saw our friends, the Greers, at the game.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cianne said...

Oh, I miss you guys so much! Your little family makes me homesick! What a great family you are.

Lindsay said...

I just found your blog through Cianne. You have such a cute family. I can't believe you lasted the entire game! How fun! I love all the pictures.