Sunday, September 9, 2007

BAKING COOKIES! I have so many memories of making cookies with my mother on Sunday afternoons! The entire kitchen table, countertops and stovetop were COVERED in cookies! I didn't know it was possible to make a BATCH of cookies that was less than 12 dozen! So, today we made Mom's famous Chocolate Chip Cookies! Everything is always a little more messy with my "helpers", but we're having fun. The kids (in the first picture) are looking at Grant who just bolted into the room to make them laugh!
This is the kids with their "funny" faces. How do you convince a child not to TOUCH the food, lick her fingers and even eat the dough during the process? Oops, I said "her", so you know who I'm talking about! So, when you get cookies from our house they have already been loved by 8 extra hands! Bon Appetit! MINDY...I was so inspired by your potty training with Janie, that we are going to do it this week! I have no excuse! John was doing so well, and I think he's recently given up because I had...no more! I want to be out of diapers, at least for awhile!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Vanessa, you can do it! I'm sure after 7 1/2 years with kids in diapers, you are ready for a break, eh? I know you DESERVE a break. Go for it!