Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jesse's Wedding!

My youngest (and only) brother, Jesse, was married last Friday, April 25th and the trip was fantastic! Here he is with his new bride, Danielle, and all of the neices and nephews! The reception was held on a golf course in St. George, UT and the weather couldn't have been more perfect!
Here I am with my two buddies, John and Clark. The colors for the wedding were based on SKITTLES - that's right, the candy. It turned out wonderfully, and I especially loved her bouquet!
This waterfall, just outside the reception center, was too pretty to pass up. Everyone was so well-behaved all day: running to the temple, then to the luncheon, then back to the hotel, and then the reception. About 30 minutes into the reception, my sweet Andrew took the kids back to the hotel and they just crashed from exhaustion! I was able to stay until the end and play my violin with my sisters, and visit with all the guests. It was a magical day.
I love this picture of everyone getting their food at the luncheon. Their faces describe how the day went - lots of laughing and a handful of tears out of love for our dear brother, who has married the greatest addition to our family! We can't wait to get to know her better! We love you, Danielle!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hey Vanessa -
I started a group on facebook for the provo high class of 94. I also started a blog. You should join us - its fun.
Katy