Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day Pictures


The family came to visit me right after church on Sunday. The little boys brought me pens with flowers on top of them, which were adorable. Clark's lips ARE blue, from his delicious Gatorade he had just eaten down in the Cafeteria. Thanks Daddy for packing the picnic lunch for them!
John was a little troubled why I was lying in the bed. He kept asking and my answer never seemed to be good enough. But, by the end, he realized that he was supposed to be very "gentle" to Mommy. I had just taken some of my pain medication before they arrived, and I was very drowsy, but they perked me right back up!
I have the sweetest children in the world! They each brought me a little home-made gift, and Andrew brought me some beautiful pearl earrings.
Having my Mom here was the best gift of all, because she has helped SO much, and I know her body has been blessed to keep up with all the tasks around our house. I love you, Mom. As you can see in this picture, I AM looking a bit drowsy!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

shamers said...

you have awesome kids. we're constantly amazed at all the things croshaw kids have wired in. sounds like a great mother's day under the circumstances!

Mindy said...

Vaness, I think you look amazingly gorgeous for having been in the hospital for 5 days! How do you do it? Why didn't I get those genes? I'm SO happy you could be with family but still get much needed rest on your day. I LOVE you and am so grateful for the kind of mother that you are. I think of you EVERY SINGLE DAY! LOVE YOU!

Joanna said...

I agree with Mindy...you look WAY gorgeous! I'm glad your kids got to spend some time with you on Mother's Day. And thank goodness for Mom! She's amazing, just like my sisters!

Melissa said...

Vanessa...I was thinking the same thing, you look so beautiful even in a hospital gown! I hope you are feeling better, I called and left a message yesterday letting you know Jon and I would love to help in any way we can, if we can! Your kids are adorable, what sweet Mother's Day gifts!

Kaylynn said...

Vanessa, you have been given a wonderful gift. I am so thankful that you are here to bless us all! Thanks for keeping us informed, and I hope that you continue to progress. Kaylynn (or Sister Hollist to your husband)

Ann's ART said...

You ARE the most fabulous looking hospital patient I have ever seen! Hope things are getting better and pain is managable. Hope to hear more soon! love ya