Monday, July 21, 2008

More Beach Fun!

Documentation - I actually WAS at the beach, but didn't venture very far into the water. I enjoy the beach in a very different way than Andrew does. I love to watch him out there kicking around, and enjoy the kids digging in the sand! After my rescue from a very handsome lifeguard last summer, my confidence in my swimming abilities has diminished drastically!
Ron buried the kids up to their necks, and then they thought it was hilarious to put chairs on top of their heads!
Here's the sand bunch with their friends. From left: Claire, Faith, Clark, Grant, John and Brig, with a very handsome Andrew in the Superman shorts.
Grant loved this little Body Board, and if we return to the beach this summer, we will definitely need to take one of these along! Ok...I think I"m officially caught up. Stay tuned for next week's post of Andrew's Adventure to Alaska!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! You guys really know how to live it up in the summer. So Fun.

P.S. I love Faith's red flower swim suit. Adorable!!!

Mindy said...

What's this about getting rescued by a lifeguard? How come I never heard of this? What's up with the Rich girl's swimming skills? I'm terrible! If we live close someday, we should all take swim lessons together and fix this malfunction in our genetic make up! Love the sand pictures, what is a better place for kids than a HUGE sandbox?

Melissa said...

It's so fun to see an update on your family!! I love all the pictures of your kids--it makes me so excited for our little boy on the way! Glad to see you're having fun and taking advantage of the summer months. It definitely makes me want to head to the beach!

Call me Mimi said...

Vanessa, I didn't know you had a scare in the water last year. What happened? These are cute cute pics. I can tell that Andrew loves loves loves the ocean, the sand, the critters, etc. Is he going to be bummed in Florida at Disney for the week?

Joanna said...

I'm dying to know what happened last year when you were rescued! I haven't heard anything about it...what's the big secret?

Laura said...

Hey friend =). Thank you for your note and for sending your blog address -I LOVE your beautiful blog! Our web address is Stearnspage.com - the home page needs some serious updates, but if you look to the left under blogs, just click on my name and you will see what we have been up to. How fun to have some time at the beach! I had wanted to get out there this summer, but I am glad I got to experience it vicariously through you =). Hope you're having a great day!!! =), Laura

Jill said...

You have such a darling family and it looks like you've been having a blast this summer!!