Monday, July 21, 2008

Grant's Cub Scout Camp

I know that I haven't blogged for WEEKS and weeks - we've been busy having FUN! We are about a month into summer, and we're having a great time! The first week after school let out, Grant attended a Basketball Camp with two of his church buddies - the next week, he went to Cub Scout Camp! I know...this boy is having some serious fun!
They did Archery, shot BB Guns (his favorite, by far), climbed into a cave, went on Treasure Hunts, and engraved leather.
They also swam every morning, oh no...not in a lake. IN a swimming pool complete with slides! This is the life!
These are my two sweet "babies", Clark and John, asleep in our bed. I can't remember now why they fell asleep in our bed, but aren't they just angelic? I love being a mother!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: