Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's!

Let me preface these pictures by telling you what we did to Andrew this morning. First, we put an elastic around the squirter on the kitchen sink, so when he turned it on at Breakfast, he got soaked. Then, when he was in the shower, we soaked him 4 times with VERY cold water! The kids and I were laughing SO hard, we could barely stand up!

Tonight, I knew Andrew was up to something when he started some ridiculous story about a man who built his house out of ice cream (bringing one container out at a time as he tells the story). The story continued...'When the man finished the tower, he said "Happy April Fool's Day" and Andrew put a plate full of Cool Whip in my FACE!
Next was Grant. I told him to bring the ice cream into the kitchen, and when he rounded the corner, SPLAT! He got a pie in the face! He was a great sport about it and we all laughed REALLY hard!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

April Fools at your house is WAY fun!

Mindy said...

I LOVE that you played tricks on each other! I am sad to say that I completely forgot it was April Fool's day until today! I'll have to start planning for next year!

Joanna said...

You guys really made the most of this April Fool's Day! Way to go! I tried to trick Laren into believing that I was pregnant...NO LUCK! After getting dumb tricks played on him all day long at school, he didn't believe my prank for a second. Well, I tried!

jaci said...

Your house is so fun! I wish I could grow up all over again and have you and Andrew for parents. What lucky kids you have!

Adri said...

Did Andrew do any WORK while he was gone all day or just think up ways to get you back? Sounds like an exciting day at the Croshaw's!

M said...

You guys are the coolest parents ever. It totally reminds me of getting short-sheeted and having the time changed on my alarm clock when I was growing up - only your jokes were much better.

Audrey and the Boys said...

You guys crack me up! This is great! I will have to try the whip cream on Scott next year! I love it!