Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday to our sweet Faith!

These are our friends, "Big" Rachel and Shiloh - they joined us for cake and ice cream on Monday night, because Faith was sick on her real birthday, Sunday.
Faith is known as "Hannah Montana" at school. She is the only caucasian girl in her class, and so the cute little Hispanic girls ask her to take out her ponytails and shake her hair around. They make a show at recess and sing her songs -Faith is telling me this as I type. I had no idea she knew any of her songs. So, because we were only having a family party, I decided to indulge Faith with this giant picture of Miley Cyrus. Believe me, though. We will NOT be paying $2000 or sleeping out to get tickets for her anytime soon!
We gave Faith some "magic" candles, but I'm not sure she liked it. They kept re-lighting!
Here's Clark and Faith helping with the cake. They put Reeses Pieces all over and Faith decided when we had put on enough! It looked just perfect to her, and that's all that mattered!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I LOVE that Faith is such a celebrity at her school! Well deserved! Happy Birthday!

jaci said...

She is the only Caucasian? It's it such a different experience than our growing up? She is SO cute (much cuter than hanna montana!)

Southwick Family said...

Faith--I think that you look like Hannah Montana too! Have a happy birthday! You are such a cute little girl!