Thursday, April 10, 2008

Y is for Yellow!

What a perfect day to talk about the color Yellow! The boys had a great time painting with their lemons. We played with yellow buses, cars, dump trucks, yellow blocks, yellow bean bags and even had a taste test of...
Lemons! These boys are so cute! They just don't expect it to be that sour, and so they chomp right into it, and the reaction is...

PRICELESS!


Clark was faking this face a bit, but he chomped right into it again and again! This has been a great day, and these boys have so much fun together! Now, I need to get outside! Mr. Sun is calling my name!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What a fun day of "school"! You are so creative, Vaness! I wish I was there to work in your yard with you. Funny to think how much I miss weeding!