Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This is what happens...

when my kids listen to "Ice Ice Baby"! We were cleaning up my room (Daddy was working late tonight), and Faith turned on Vanilla Ice, and the kids...
turned into rappers! I did not tell them how to wear their hats, what faces to make - this was all them! I could hardly hold the camera still, they were making me laugh so hard!
Then, Johnny wanted to join in, so he grabbed a hat, and posed! They were dancing like rappers, and I couldn't get over it. Grant asked me "Do some people dance all day for their job?" When I said YES, he quickly replied "That's what I want to do, because I'm really good at it!"
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

After another particularly rough day as the Mom, I was thinking I needed a book entitle, "How to have fun while being the Mom." Vanessa - you are my inspiration. You should WRITE THE BOOK. Until then, I'll keep visiting your blog.

Joanna said...

I can't wait for these kids to bust a move with us in Utah!!!

Erica said...

Oh, could your family get any cuter?!! You guys are just darling.

Audrey and the Boys said...

Hilarious! I love their faces and poses! Every time Owen says Stop!- I finish with "collaborate and listen!" It's good to know your kids will be able to finish the line!

Also, Owen was singing John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt all day today. He loved the preschool today.

Cianne said...

Kids are so funny! I love that they knew exactly how to act!