Sunday, April 6, 2008

A beautiful day!

Here's Faith wearing Clark's jean jacket, but I thought she looked adorable. She doesn't often share her 'real' smile for long, so I took advantage of our little photo shoot.
Clark would only do silly faces, but he's cute even looking like this!!
Hey, that's me! I'm not in very many shots, so I was glad that Andrew would click one of Johnny on my shoulders. Family time is PRICELESS, and I'm so grateful to my sweet Andrew who gets us out the door, despite the mile-long "to-do" list that never seems to get done. I love being outside with my children!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I miss the cherry blossoms. What a beautiful shot of Faith with them in the background.

Vanessa- you look so cute out with your kids. What a fun mom!

Mindy said...

Such cute photos! Can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tender Mercies said...

Your family is adorable! Ah! Love you!

Kami said...

I'm jealous that Spring has come to Virginia already...We woke up to piles of snow on Monday and are supposed to get more tomorrow!!! Where is Spring in Utah? Where is OUR popcorn? The cherry blossoms were one of my favorite things in D.C.

Kami said...

It looks like I'm the second Kami to comment! I LOVE these pictures! You guys are darling!