Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Day of school 2008!

These kids were excited for their first day of school! ARen't they cute? I can't believe that I have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader! But, they love their teachers and are ready for another great year!
I just love knee socks, but Faith says they won't stay up! What should I do? Sacrifice the look? No way. When we bought the backpacks, about a month before school, that really sparked Faith's interest to go back to school. We tried to fill all the inside pockets with pencils, paper, snack, and even a little toy. But, no doubt, everything had to be pink!
Look at this handsome boy! As I was pulling out school clothes and buying a few new things, I decided that this year we were going to dress Grant in nicer clothes, not the basketball shirt from last season with VERY un-matching shorts ANYMORE! But, when I asked Grant if he'd wear collared shirts to school, he gave me a hard time and thought he was SO funny when he said "Ok...on picture day!" Fridays are casual day - that was our compromise!
Here's Faith on the first morning of school, putting her lunch in the fridge.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: