Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Soccer and Swimming!

Here's Grant giving some brotherly advice to Clark during a Timeout of Clark's game. Such a precious moment!
On Monday night, we started swimming lessons! First, Clark and John swim, then it's Grant and Faith's turn. Lastly, MOMMY gets to swim. I have never learned how to REALLY swim and I'm excited! The water is freezing cold at this pool, but I guess it will make me want to get MOVING to warm up! So, this is what we'll be doing for FHE for the next 10 weeks!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Way to go, V! And that Grant is so super sweet to his little brother!

jaci said...

ness, that picture of you is hilarious! you crack me up! what a fun mommy.

Diana said...

So glad you're blogging again!!! I kept seeing that "splash down" post and was longing for something new! It's fun to see all the fun adventures y'all have!

Adri said...

So fun to see all your pics from the past month. I'm glad you are all doing well. I tried to call last weekend to chat about stuff...I'll try again, soon!

love you!

Audrey and the Boys said...

It is great to see what you have been up to! It looks like you had a lot of fun with visitors in town! We miss seeing you each week! We'll have to figure something out!!