Sunday, March 2, 2008

10 Things about Faith

I was going to sit down and type my "Tag" info, but Faith wanted to do some about her. Isn't she wonderful? My little girl is my little buddy!

1. I'm cute
2. My favorite thing at school is "Choice" (usually sandbox or computer)
3. I like "Magic Tree House" books
4. I like to play babies. My favorite one is "Purple" baby
5. If I could go somewhere, I would go to Utah.
6. My favorite friend is Roxana.
7. At school, my friends tell me I look like Hannah Montana.
8. I love Hannah Montana.
9. I love Mommy because she's a girl.
10. i like barbies.

3 comments:

Call me Mimi said...

Okay, my eyes are drooping from crying and I can't say a word. This is so touching, Andrew! And so true of our sweet Vanessa. But add to all that that she does stand out in a crowd and it beautiful!!!!! And Andrew I'm so so impressed that you would take the kids while your sweetheart got to fly out to visit with her "other" sisters and Roseann. She really appreciated the break and I bet you appreciated the break when she got home, eh?

Joanna said...

Faith, you ARE cute and all those other things are so fun to learn about one of my favorite nieces! I can't wait to see you and play together in April! Love you so much!

Annie Bailey said...

Hi Vanessa!

It was fun to hear from you on my blog (which I really need to update!). I'm so glad you discovered Karma Wilson - isn't she great?
Things are going ok with us, I'm working toward wrapping up another tax season. Jeremy is working on his dissertation.
Shanna is doing ok. I think she has just over a week left of treatments. She has amazed me with her positive attitude through it all. She really is a trooper.
Thanks again for getting in touch. Your kids are adorable!

Annie