Monday, March 31, 2008

Here's my girl!

 


Faith has become so much stronger and really loves to do the bars at Gymnastics. She can hold that bridge for the longest time, and isn't afraid to let her legs hurt a little bit!

 


Here she is in her "split". It gets a little closer to the ground every week! Gymnastics was something I always wished I had done. I always wanted to be able to do a round-off back handspring like my friend, Becky, but to no avail! I get just as much joy out of watching my sweet Faith do her tricks!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Way to go FAITH! I can't wait to see your stuff in just a few weeks! I want to hear all about it! I also LOVED seeing the pictures of those blossoms. I thought it was snow at first! I wish you were still going to be there when we moved back to Utah!

Joanna said...

Wow, Faith! You are amazing with that great "bridge"! That was always a hard one for me because I gave up too soon to be good at it. Way to go on sticking with it even though it can hurt a little! I want to see you do your tricks when you're here, okay?

jenbahrens said...

Faith is great! I can't wait to show this post to Claire because she's in gymnastics too. She really loves it. I think its good for her confidence and its a pretty good workout (compared to ballet). We enjoy your blog Vanessa--its always fun to see how the Croshaws are doing!

jaci said...

I always had dreams of doing gymnastics too, Ness. I blame my dad because he always said stuff like trampolines are "too dangerous". But, I probably was just too much of a wimp to do it. Way to go, Faith! We can live our dreams through you!