Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring is here!

Just ran out to the front yard to capture these beautiful daffodils! I love Spring - I love that I can soon pack up all the coats, gloves, mittens, jackets, boots and have order again in my front closet! I love that the kids can jump on the trampoline while I fix lunch, and we can play at the park without 10 accessories on each child!
I love that daffodils grow by the thousands along the freeway and brighten my day, reminding me of the beauty that Heavenly Father gave us! I've thought this before, but now I am convinced - Spring is definitely my favorite season!

Stay tuned for some Cherry Blossom pictures - we're doing the walk around the Potomac River with some ward friends on Monday morning!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Fowler family said...

Wow, your camera is awesome. Those flower/spring shots of your boys look so professional!

I am going to steal some white house/campout pictures from your blog. I hope that's okay.

Fun to run into you at Barcroft today!

Team Hanni said...

It made my day to see daffodils. Yesterday I was walking outside and thought, "It kind of feels like spring." It felt WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to see a flower pop out of the ground here.

HOW FUN TO GET TO GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE FOR AN EGG HUNT!!! SOOOOO LUCKY!

Amber said...

What a photographer you are! Those pictures are amazing. I love spring too. I love everything it symbolizes, and mostly that winter is OVER!

Joanna said...

Wish I could run into you in town!!! I miss my sister! Cute photos of your little boys! I love the soft focus...it makes it even MORE precious!