Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Girls Weekend in Las Vegas!

Thanks to my generous husband, I flew out to join the Croshaw Girls Weekend, while Andrew used his amazing powers to become Super Dad for a few days! We had so much fun visiting, crying, watching a movie ("No Reservations"), learning from each other, and of course a little bit of shopping! We didn't go to "the Strip" once, and that was fine with me!
These are my cute sisters, Laurie, Suzanne and Emily with their babies Thomas, Brigham and Grace - all born within 2 weeks of each other. These women teach me so much, and I feel blessed to be in their family!
Here are all the girls, right before we left for church, and the Utah group started their trek home. From L-R is Emily, Suzanne, Laurie, Vanessa, Mom and Jenn, our soon-to-be new sister-in-law. She's marrying Jeff on May 31st, and we are thrilled! She gave me a new haircut this weekend, and took about 6 inches off! Thanks, Jenn!
These three were the center of our world this weekend - they just are so fun and different from each other! They each have their own personality and demeanor! I will treasure this weekend forever! I'm still thinking of all the lessons I learned from our conversations, about what really matters, how to teach our kids "hard" things, how to depend on the Savior and so much more. I love my Croshaw sisters!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Those babies are darling! I'm so glad you had a fun time with your Croshaw sisters. Sisters in ALL forms are fabulous...I know I'm glad for mine!

Mindy said...

What a great weekend to be with your Croshaw sisters! Blessings, blessings! We love you, Croshaws. The whole bunch!