Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss!

Today the kids celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday at school, so we did Faith's hair to fit the part! Mommy had fun, and it brought a smile to Faith's face!

This is where the boys run every Friday morning when we go to help out in Mrs. Quattlebaum's class. I love that Grant wants us there, and the other kids just ADORE Clark & Johnny, and treat them like babies, getting them things, and helping them color pictures - it's so cute! I am happy that I can help the VERY pregnant Mrs. Q pass out papers, clean things up and be a runner while she endures the last 3 weeks of her pregnancy.
Here's my Grant at his locker just outside of his classroom!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mindy said...

LOVE Grant's jersey! Also, Faith, what a goofy, beautiful girl she is! I love watching Clark do his "thing" in his gym class. Johnny, Hello Kitty cures a lot of hurts at our house too! Oh, how I love these kids!

Joanna said...

Whoa, Grant! You get a locker? Lucky! What a big kid you are!

Jennifer said...

Dido to Joanna. I was JUST going to type that comment.

Love the fun hair. Good job Vanessa!

Jill said...

Your kids are simply adorable!!

Fay said...

Love your Dr. Seussical hairdo, Faith. I miss you and can't wait to see your family in April! Auntie Fay