Friday, December 14, 2007

Elephants and Ice Cream

These are toppings for ICE CREAM! That's right - kidney beans, rice, corn, peppers, etc. And this is on top of Coconut Milk ice cream. I did try fried rice on top, but preferred it without, thank you very much!
My first day in Thailand we went to the Crocodile Farm, which also has an Elephant Show. They would grab handfuls of bananas right out of our hands with their trunks, quickly shoving them in their mouths!
And this was my first Elephant ride. Just around a little walkway, but very fun, nonetheless! and cheap!
This was my little monkey friend. For a minimal fee, you could take a picture with the monkey. He wrapped his arms around me and it was so fun! Everyone's been asking "Was he heavy?" The answer...about as heavy as Clark or John. Not too heavy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think the hands-on zoo experience looks WAY fun. Seems that the animals really like you.