Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fun in the Leaves

This morning we raked up all the leaves in the backyard and JUMPED IN THEM! Faith had a little mishap at the very end, where she overjumped the leaves and her bottom met the ground HARD. But, this jump was a good one!
Clark never let us know when he was going to jump, so it was always a surprise! Isn't it funny how leaves, a tarp and a swing can be so much fun???
Daddy's turn - this is his pole vault position right before his landing. He's a little tall for that swing, don't you think?
Mommy's turn - the kids were just as excited to see Mom & Dad jump in as they were to do it themselves. I have to admit - it was a lot of fun! A week and a half until Christmas, and I am proud to say that we are NOT shopping...we're playing together as a family!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Not to worry, I am coming off a "blog -lull" myself. I'm trying to repent, but it is hard to find the time! However, I do feel somehow more balanced if I'm posting just because I know there is SOME kind of record of our craziness somewhere, right? ;) As for the shoes, cleaning, super mom, super neighbor, etc. dilemma....I know its all about finding balance. Working on that one...I'll see where New Years resolutions find me and I'll be in touch. But, if it makes you feel any better...YOU'RE NOT ALONE! Love you guys tons!