Friday, December 14, 2007

The Long-awaited Thailand Pictures

I just wrote a BIG long writeup about each picture, tried to post it, and it didn't work. So, this time around I'm just going to write short and check to see if it works. This is our hotel in Chiang Mai - northern Thailand. Wonderful breakfast every morning, sweetest people, so helpful, so happy, yet they have so little!
Great transportation - All of us rode for about $3!
Best meal in Thailand, although I had already eaten an entire dinner before this arrived. Wish I could duplicate the YUMMY curry with pineapple and cashews!
Mindy's apartment! It's big and beautiful! They are right in the heart of Bangkok on Soi 39. Cousin Rikker and Gao came over for dinner - I felt honored to be a guest in their home - such a warm Spirit resides there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a fabulous trip! I'm glad you got to spend time with Mindy and your parents in Thailand. SO COOL!!!