Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS! This is our family after all the morning fun! We had a GREAT morning - the kids were all happy, everyone was grateful for their gifts and Andrew made me a beautiful movie of me with the children, which is PRICELESS!
This is our mantel - ready for Santa's arrival
Our favorite thing in the month of December is to get Christmas Cards from all of our friends and family! This year, we sent 200 cards and probably received 100 back. This is our ONE time of year that we touch base with many of our friends from other states and countries that we just don't get to see. We love you all, our Christmas Card friends, and are so grateful for your example and friendship. You influence our lives for good despite the miles between us!
On Sunday evening, Andrew took Grant, Faith and Clark out to visit President and Sister Wixom (John was sick, so I stayed home). The boys had a great time playing MOnopoly and showed Grant "the ropes". Thank you, patient uncles!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Adri said...

I love your Christmas posts, Vanessa. So glad you had a great holiday! My favorite part of Christmas is getting the cards, too. We tape them all to the wall and it is quite a collage...I just love it! Yours was darling, as always! I miss you!

Jennifer said...

What an ADORABLE family picture!! Miss you guys.