Sunday, December 30, 2007

Here are the kids with their Laser Dart Guns from Grandpa Croshaw - the HIT toy of the year! Grandpa brought two (as well as some other gifts), but I bought two more the next day, because they ALL wanted to play together! I also bought 30 extra darts - umm...I've picked up them up about 100 times already. Did I just buy myself more work?
Here we are in front of our new fish tank. We're watching the FISH! (see picture below) This next week, we'll go back and let the kids each choose their own. I know...Betas eat other fish. Don't worry, no betas. But, definitely a tank-cleaning fish. If my house can't be clean, at least my tank can be.
Here are the kids at the fish store! I went out on the morning of the 26th to be with the Wixom Girls for Rosemary's birthday! Sara, Liz, Susannah, Mary (little Margaret, too) and I met up at the Tysons Corner mall, where we shopped and had a delicious Italian lunch together.

The kids went to find some hearty fish that might survive in the water until the trial week was up, when we could get some REALLY cool fish! They came home with 3 Red-eye tetras. The kids love to just check in with the fish as they walk by. Great gift, Mimi and Papa!
Here are the kids at their little "kid table". They eat breakfast here, do play doh, coloring books, and laugh a lot at this table. Faith has her new doll (she named her "Laurie") sitting in her new doll booster seat. She was thrilled to give the doll her own bowl and spoon!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the little table. It looks very nice in the kitchen too. Is it a mini wood table? Great idea.

brettandsarafamily said...

Andrew and Vanessa,
Okay, I'm really trying to get this comment thing down, but I'm struggling. I think this is my third attempt. In any case, your blog is great--so fun to see and hear about your cute family. Thanks for the darling Christmas card. Happy New Year!
Sara and Brett

Tauna said...

Hello there! It's John and Tauna Roe.... do you remember us!!! We remember you! Long time no see. I think it's been about 10 years. I found your blog and just wanted to say hi. Your family is beautiful! I've always admired you and your husband. I'm so glad we found you guys!