Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fun in the leaves!

A week and a half before Christmas, and we are happy to say that rather than shopping...we are playing as a family! This morning we raked the leaves and had fun jumping into them! Faith had a hard fall when she missed the leaves on her last jump, but this one was a success!
Clark never told us when he was going to actually jump, so we just had to be ready! Who knew that a swing, a tarp and some leaves would make for an hour of fun?
Daddy's pole vaulting position - I think he was just trying to accommodate for his height so he wouldn't drag on the ground!
Mommy's turn - the kids were just as excited to watch Mom & Dad jump in as they were to do it themselves - I have to admit, it was a lot of fun! And fun to just be together as a family!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brian said...

How fun! I think it's so great that you also jumped in!

Joanna said...

LOVE IT! Fun memories for you and all those cute kiddos! We miss all you guys so much! Give each other hugs from the Hawkins family!

Adri said...

This looks like fun, but I thought you were all covered in ice back there? Glad you are keeping warm and having fun together!

Cianne said...

That looks like fun! I bet your kids loved it. Did you get to go to Thailand all by yourself!? Lucky girl. I hope you had lots of Pad Thai and Panang Chicken-my personal Thai favorites.