Monday, January 21, 2008

And the race is on...

Just like my Provo home did, we have a "track" in this home, where the kids run, while screaming with glee as they chase and catch each other. Here comes Clark from the Dining Room into the kitchen, and he can really RUN! His hero is Dash from "The Incredibles", and each day he seems to be a little more like him - he is really fast. Now if we can just get those little legs to grow!
Here he comes running around the other direction, from the Family Room, to the hallway, toward me in the kitchen. He just makes us all laugh so har! Do you like his new haircut?
Here comes Faith, following close behind! You don't need to wonder anymore what our kids do on Sundays after church! The 11:30am time slot is quite nice, because they have so much fun with each other in the morning, and then again after church! And one of my very favorite thing in the whole world is to hear them loving each other!
Here's John with his "rope", a string that is more fun to play with than any toy. I know his cousin, Jack, would agree. It looks like he's trying to rope his sister, but all in love!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad we have another rope lover in the family! Definitely a toy with endless possibilities! That Clark running is SO adorable. I agree, there's nothing better than siblings laughing like crazy together. What blessings, eh? Love you, Vaness.

Jennifer said...

Love his hair. You helped me remember the track I used to run around as a kid. Looks like fun!

Erica said...

Ah, yes! The track! I am pretty sure TJ and I ran it a couple times when we were over there last! Your kids are so darling!!