Sunday, October 28, 2007

This is the Wallin kiddos with our kids. We had a very nice afternoon visiting with them and catching up on their lives. Jordan (the dad) is a resident in Winston-Salem, NC, and it was nice to have them back-it was like they had never left. Don't you think we'll feel that way when we are reunited with our loved ones who have gone before us?
This is my beautiful friend, Cianne, with John and me. I have been wearing my glasses a LOT lately because (drumroll please)...I am going to have LASIK eye surgery this Thursday! I am excited to be able to get out of bed without grabbing my glasses first!
Abbi and Faith have a special talent - going CROSS-EYED! They are both such beautiful girls, but are truly the most spirited and SILLY girls we've ever met!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Adri said...

Hooray for Lasik! You'll love it. Although today you might be feeling a little out of sorts. Hang in there...eyes are AMAZING things!

Jennifer said...

Good luck on the eye surgery. You are SO brave. Do tell how it works out.

Also, I think I've figured out why I didn't see your new posts on the feed. They are "untitled." So the last one of the feed was the one with a title. Just some blogger info I discovered.