Sunday, October 21, 2007

We just visited this AMAZING park for the first time this week. It's called Clemyjontri Park, and it was made for ALL children, including disabled, wheelchaired, older "special needs" children, EVERYONE! It's like 8 parks all in one, including a carousel, train, maze, ship, and CLEAN bathrooms (ok, I liked that part). We'll have to take Mimi & Papa there when they come visit next week!
This is my cute Clarky. If you look close, you can see his chapped cheeks. The weather has been SO dry lately, that he is just getting a little eczema on his adorable cheeks - sure doesn't make him any less cute!
Here are my two little buddies! They get along so well, and are interested in all the same things! We have so much fun together each day - I'm so glad I didn't put Clark in preschool this year. It saved us a LOT of money, and we just have a blast!
This is Faith in action! I wish I could say she was running for the ball, but they actually had just called "Drink Break", so she was running over to her waterbottle. Still the cutest soccer player I've ever seen! (wink)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, Clarky, I LOVE the "rosy cheek" look!

Lindsay said...

That is such a great park. We should take the boys together some time. I love reading your blog. You always inspire me to be a better mom1

Jennifer said...

Clark is adorable!!! He has darling rosy cheeks. I'm sorry they are all drying out. Must need more kisses.