Monday, October 8, 2007


We went to Hains Point on Sunday morning before General Conference. It's just right out on the tip of the Potomac River (?). This statue is "buried" in the ground, and the kids thought it was SO cool!

The kids were imagining what would happen if this giant came out of the ground, and starting squishing everyone!
Clark ran over to the giant and then happily ran back to exclaim "Dad, it's not REAL!"
Here's my cute family at the water's edge (sorry that I don't know what body of water this is! It's just across the bridge from our house)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Team Hanni said...

Vanessa! What an adorable family you have. It is so fun to see how cute and big your Grant is now. He's the only one I got to meet from way back when..... Your other kids are just beautiful too. How fun to see what you guys are up to now. Love your blog!

Erica said...

How cute is your little family!! If you ever want a date night, TJ and I would LOVE to come over to babysit!! I want to know how to get to this "Giant place", we'd love to go!!

Joanna said...

V, I LOVE these pictures! I miss you guys SOOOOOOO much that it makes my heart hurt! You are so cute and have such fun adventures...thanks for sharing with us!

M said...

I love Haine's Point. We went there Monday night. I can't wait for Ethan to like it too.